Teachers of students with visual impairments and certified orientation and mobility specialists can check out assistive technology devices from our library’s visual impairment catalog to trial with their students. Equipment and software for braille production are also available.
Assistive technology devices available for check out include but are not limited to:
- electronic braille notetakers
- refreshable braille displays
- talking graphing calculators
- braille embossers and tactile image makers
- Mountbatten braillers
- spinning boards
- Little Rooms
- GPS devices such as the Victor Trek and Smart Canes
Get access to assistive technology for students who are blind or visually impaired
Contact a specialist to learn how you can start borrowing assistive technology for students who are blind or visually impaired.